Arrow Sleeper Street Racer Motor. Now this Motor case is opened and the crank is Balanced. Each engine is worked on and built by Dave Rust of Arrow Motorized Cycles - ( arrowmotorizedcycles.com ). Dave and the Arrow Motorized Cycle Race Team have been tearing up the So Cal race scene for awhile now. Here is your chance to get your own race motor.
Kit includes these performance Parts:
This kit only includes the parts listed above. No cables, tank, chain or hand controls are included.
- Basic Stage 1 Balanced Crank
- Arrow Re-Chambered Squish Band Race Head
- Performance Piston Port Race Cylinder with Stage 10 Trench Porting
- Arrow High Flow Intake Manifold
- 16mm Keihin Carburetor
- 4 Carb jets
- High Flow Cone Air Filter
The Standard 66cc silver engine is modified and assembled by Arrow Motorized Cycles are Brand New and not ran. They combine their High performance parts and modified cylinder body. Assembled in the USA.
Race Motors are all around faster and have more torque. We recommend to run this motor with a 16:1 oil ratio for break in (first tank) then thin to 28:1. We also suggest you use a synthetic or synthetic blend for 2 stroke oil.
Arrow Motorized Cycles do stand behind their work and offer a limited 30 day warranty on these kits. Call us for instructions on any warranty issues. Any warranty will be void if motor is altered or disassembled in any way.
2 Stroke Motors require oil mixed in with the gas. 16 to 1 (8oz per Gallon) when motor is new and 32 to 1 (4oz per Gallon) after break in period (about 1 or 2 tanks).
China bike engine factories have always advertised their biggest engine as 80cc. However, the bore and stroke of an 80cc being 47x38mm only equals 66cc. Therefore there is no such thing as an 80cc bike motor and it truly does not exist.
This is the biggest motor available.
- Operating this motorized bicycle or bicycle engine kit involves some risk of serious bodily injury . Buyer accepts responsibility for any and all vehicle operation that may lead to personal injury, economic loss, social distress, other losses, costs and damages.
- Seller is not responsible for injuries and/or damages resulting from operating this motorized bicycle or bicycle engine kit.
- Not all motorized bicycles are permitted for road use. Check with your local Vehicle Insurance services for requirements. We do offer any guarantee for legal road use.
- Although this kit fits MOST bikes, we cannot guarantee that this kit will fit your individual bike. Returns due to size are not accepted.
- Due to California Air Resource Board Regulations we cannot ship engine kits to California
- Our gasoline operated products are NOT compliant with environmental protection Agency ( E.P.A. ) or California Air Resources Board (C.A.R.B) for the use on/off Public roads. Upon purchase, the buyer agrees to use products for racing (closed-course competition) only and NOT for on/off public roads.